Pick the Contec Monitor Medical Alert System that's Right for Your Senior's Needs
Get familiar with the different Senior Medical Alert systems.
There are many, many personal medical alert systems on the market, each claiming to be the best elderly alert system. But like most things in life, there is not a one size fits all answer when it comes to senior alerts. With that in mind, get as much information as you can for several medical alert systems.
Take your time investigating Senior Medical Alert systems.
Review all the literature you're given by the medical alert companies, and then read independent reviews and customer testimonials on the alert systems you're most interested in.
Be cost conscious!
But that doesn't mean go with the least expensive company. In fact, if an elderly alert system seems too cheap - beware! Quality monitoring has a cost, and with your senior's health at stake it doesn't pay to be a cheapskate.
Be sure you understand the contract and cancellation/refund policy.
Be Sure the Medical Alert Operators are Well Trained
Before you sign a contract make sure the Elderly Medical Alert system you choose has the following features:
- The alert system should self test on a weekly basis.
- Replacement and/or repair service included.
- 24 hour monitoring - 7 days a week
- An in-house monitoring center not subcontracted to a third party provider.
- Trained operators at the monitoring center. Be sure to ask about their medical alert training process.